- Ergonomic hand grip assists easier handling.
- Color coded and mechanically keyed to prevent mating errors.
- Contacts fitted with a plastic end cap to prevent accidental touching of live parts.
- IP 2X finger protection against electric shock.
- M40 cable gland is supplied with two rubber bushings, 18mm (I.D.) and 26m (I.D.), for gripping cables up to 19-28mm diameter.
- R120 Reduction Sleeve, 16.50mm (I.D.) x 32mm(L), is included as standard for cable diameter 120mmsq; other size of sleeve is available upon request.
- With a male contact, mating with Line Drain or Panel Drain.
- Secondary spring pin engages with a slot of source connector to prevent the connector from being uncoupled.
- Shorter POM cotter pin is equipped.
- With a female contact, mating with Line Source or Panel Source.
- Innovative patent key-release pin for easy uncoupling without additional tool.
- Longer POM cotter pin is equipped.