STAGE PIN CONNECTOR ( 20 AMP INLINE PLUGS AND CONNECTORS )
- Compatible with all other 20Amp Connectors.
- Connector body is made of high thermoplastic (materal rated at 250 degree C); Free from melt and break down.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to handle.
- Crimpless pressure terminal reduces the association with ring terminals; Wider wiring chamber for easier to wire.
- Brass pins are removable and can be replace if damaged pins float in housing for easier alignment and low resistance.
- Female sleeves are spilt to make a spring that exerts pressure on the male pin over the life of the device; Even a crushed pin will make contact in female device.
- Clearly marked terminals in accordance NEC to prevent mis-wiring. Cable entry accepts 12/3 hard cable.
20 AMP PANEL MOUNT STAGE PIN CONNECTOR
- Both males and females with a screw-driven mounting clip provides quick and easy mounting or removal from panels of various thickness.
- Precision machined solid brass contacts.
- Stripped conductors could be inserted through the cross-hole for pressure termination using wire shoes, which are included.
- Ring terminations are also available for panel mount devices.
- Self-grounding mounting clip eliminates the need for a separate ground wire.
- Precisely fit the industry standard panel cut-out.