TV coupler is made to hook up the lighting equipment coming with a 16mm receiver or 28 mm spigot. It is equipped with a “safety linchpin”, a security
device allowing user to preset it in the pin hole of 28 mm spigot before completely tightening and keeps coupler from unexpected drop.
1. Constructed by rugged aluminum die-casting with TUV Approval.
2. With a 28 mm junior socket for luminaire or telescopic hanger.
3. The 3/8” threaded 16 mm baby stud is also available and alternated
with 16 mm baby socket by spring latch bolt for lightweight luminaire and accessories.
4. Hook strut of top opening section limits the open space that offers assistance to rig.
5. The safety wire is bult with the clamp to ensure this essential safety aid is always on hand.
6. Linchpin is attached with the safety wire to keep it safe for pan adjustment of luminaire while the knob of clamp is loose.